Making the seating industry sit up and listen
Repose Furniture case study
A specialist seating manufacturer has harnessed the power of public relations to connect and engage with new markets following a strategic campaign carried out by Bridge PR & Media Services.
Repose Furniture is a family-run business with an impressive track record of manufacturing high quality products using traditional and innovative methods of design and production. Although well established as a manufacturer of high quality specialist seating within its distributor networks, the company recognised it needed to raise its profile among consumers and end users in the healthcare and home care markets, as well as among occupational therapists and care home decision makers.
- To position Repose as an industry leader within the health, care, and home sectors.
- To raise the company’s profile among key decision makers within the Occupational Therapy and Care home sectors.
- Working with a well known personality to provide credible medical knowledge on a number of key healthcare issues
- Reaching Repose’s target audiences both online and offline.
- Maintaining the Repose brand within a heavily saturated market place, while successfully entering new key markets.
Results and benefits:
- Achieving over £14,000 worth of press coverage in key publications.
- Two double page spreads in two key care home sector publications.
- Repose successfully positioned as a leader within the Occupational Therapy and care home markets.
- Generating a highly targeted social media campaign to complement PR. This saw Repose gain over 300 Twitter followers, and growing.
Download DPF Case Study.
Back to Case Studies