- Case Studies
- Lifting UK manufacturing to new heights with Oleo International
Lifting UK manufacturing to new heights with Oleo International
Oleo International case study
A global leader in energy absorption products has strengthened its domestic market presence and achieved over £50,000 of trade press coverage after embarking on a specialist manufacturing PR and marketing campaign with Bridge PR & Media Services.
Oleo International had long been one of the UK’s best kept manufacturing secrets. A British designer, manufacturer and distributor of buffer and energy absorption equipment for the elevator, rail and industrial sectors, the company had developed a strong brand overseas in China, Germany, India and the USA among other nations, but had neglected its domestic profile. The company was helping the Midlands, and Coventry, to lead the way in worldwide engineering, but very few national suppliers and customers had been exposed to the brand, and were unaware of the overseas success story the business had become. In an attempt to strengthen its domestic profile, and continue to saturate overseas markets, the company saw PR and marketing as key and contacted Bridge to implement a manufacturing PR and marketing campaign.
- To raise awareness of Oleo International in the UK and domestic markets
- Continue to promote Oleo International overseas
- Position Oleo as an innovative manufacturing company to young people
- Demonstrate Oleo’s successful export history
Results and benefits:
- Over £50,000 of trade press coverage
- Feature in the Financial Times
- Double page spread in Global Trader magazine
- Consistent press coverage across multiple markets
- Oleo positioned as a global leader in buffer technology in a number of professional trade magazines
- Overseas press coverage in India and the US
Download PDF Case Study.
Back to Case Studies